Huckleberry House remains open, with limited staffing, as an essential service.
Need Immediate Help?
Huckleberry’s 24-Hour Teen Hotline is
OPEN for youth and families
• Huckleberry Client Services including case management, housing navigation, and service linkages, available Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, by appointment only.
• Huckleberry’s Cole Street Clinic is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for appointments or drop-in services. The last appointment each day is at 4:30 pm and the clinic is closed for lunch daily from noon to 1:00 pm
• Huckleberry Advocacy & Responses Team (HART) is working with clients remotely.
• Huckleberry Community Assessment & Resource Center (CARC) is currently open. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 am to 10 pm, with a reduced staff. Call 415.437.2500 for more information.
• Project READY is working with clients remotely.
• Huckleberry ACE (Access to College Equity) Academy in Marin is working with students remotely.
• The Marin Teen Tuesday Clinic is open by appointment only. For an appointment, text the Marin Health Education line at (415) 919-7665 and a health educator will follow up with you.
• Marin mental health counselors are working with clients remotely.