Huckleberry House remains open, with limited staffing, as an essential service.
Need Immediate Help?
Huckleberry’s 24-Hour Teen Hotline is
OPEN for youth and families
• Huckleberry Youth Health Center is closed however, Access Point personnel are working remotely from home with current clients.
• Huckleberry Advocacy & Responses Team (HART) is working with clients remotely.
• Huckleberry Community Assessment & Resource Center (CARC) is currently open. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 am to 10 pm, with a reduced staff. Call 415.437.2500 for more information.
• Project READY is working with clients remotely.
• Huckleberry Wellness Academies in San Francisco and Marin are working with clients remotely.
• The Marin Teen Tuesday Clinic is closed however, we are offering some services virtually. More information may be found here. Youth may also contact Marin Community Clinic at (415) 448-1500 for medical services. Teens calling this number are asked to be patient. When someone at Marin Community Clinic answers the call, youth should specify that they are, “a teen in need of medical services, that the teen clinic is closed, and they were told to call this number and ask to speak to a nurse.”
• Marin mental health counselors are working with clients remotely.