There are many ways to get involved at Huckleberry Youth Programs. We appreciate any support! Community members can volunteer, attend special events, and partake in a variety of giving opportunities, including:
- United Way Donations: To make a donation to Huckleberry through the United Way, contact your employer. If your employer is a participant in the United Way program, please designate Huckleberry Youth Programs as the recipient of your gift through this year’s Donor Choice Program. Simply enter Huckleberry’s United Way Code #3345 on your pledge form. For more information, visit the United Way website at http://www.liveunited.org/?
- In Kind Donations: All donations to Huckleberry are tax deductible. Our current in kind donations wish list includes the following:
The Huckleberry Youth Health Center in San Francisco is in immediate need of:
- Desks, desk chairs, shelving, a large cabinet that can be locked, and comfortable chairs (for waiting room or therapy spaces).
- Couch or Love Seat for Huckleberry’s Cole Street Clinic
- Books for Huckleberry House
- Art and School Supplies for Huckleberry House
- Digital Camera for Huckleberry House
- Curtains for Huckleberry’s Cole Street Clinic
- Flip charts-3 ft. x 2ft. for Huckleberry’s Cole Street Clinic
- Video Camera for Huckleberry’s Cole Street Clinic
If you would like more information, please contact our Development Department at (415) 668-2622 x 223
MAKE A VEHICLE DONATION IN HONOR OF HUCKLEBERRY!
Use Donate for Charity’s website to find out how you can donate your used vehicle in honor of Huckleberry and receive a charitable tax deduction!
For more information on vehicle donations, contact Huckleberry’s Director of Advancement, Anike Coates at 415.668.2622 ext. 223 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOP FOR HUCKLEBERRY!
When you use Huckleberry’s special link from Amazon Smile (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-1687559), Huckleberry will receive a portion of your purchase. Shop Happy!