PARENT’S TURN WORKSHOPS
Huckleberry offers a FREE, six-week skill building and support group for parents of teens and young adults in San Francisco.
Our next Parent’s Turn Workshops will be held Feb. 3 through March 10, 2021 on Wednesday evenings from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Zoom. If you are interested, please fill out this form and email it to Alex Kleinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that space is limited.
Parent’s Turn offers effective tools and real solutions to help:
• Stop destructive teen behavior
• Deal with adolescent attitude
• End arguing with your child
• Heal family relationships
• Reinstate appropriate parental authority
• Improve your child’s grades
• Address drug and alcohol use
• Get support from other parents facing this tough job!