We are currently recruiting parents for our March 28 – May 2, 2018 cycle of PARENT’S TURN!!!
A FREE 6-week skill building and support group for parents of teens and young adults.
We are currently recruiting participants for the March 2018 cycle of Parent’s Turn. Download the registration form here.
This program offers effective tools and real solutions to help:
• Stop destructive teen behavior
• Deal with adolescent attitude
• End arguing with your child
• Heal family relationships
• Reinstate appropriate parental authority
• Improve your child’s grades
• Address drug and alcohol use
• Get support from other parents facing this tough job!
Parents only, no child care is available. Dinner is provided.
There is no fee for this class, but space is limited.
Please return attached form to Christina Velasco, MFTI at
Huckleberry House, or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-919-7641